By signing up for the Nimbu service (referred to as “Service”) or any of the services of Zenjoy (“Zenjoy”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time here. Nimbu reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to the Nimbu website. You are advised to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Zenjoy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Nimbu service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Belgium and the European Union.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Nimbu account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Nimbu will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may become a member of Nimbu.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Zenjoy does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Zenjoy does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- Zenjoy does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Zenjoy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Zenjoy or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Zenjoy partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Zenjoy.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Nimbu customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Nimbu service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Nimbu store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to Nimbu.io, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Zenjoy to display and store them and you agree that Nimbu can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Zenjoy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Zenjoy and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Zenjoy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Nimbu store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Nimbu or Nimbu trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Nimbu does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms and Condtions should be sent to [email protected]
Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway. Accounts used for development purposes (unable to process orders using a live payment gateway) do not require a valid credit card.
- The service will be billed in 14 day intervals. When your billing period is over Nimbu users will be sent an invoice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your Nimbu administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). If you are a resident of Belgium , you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Belgian billing address you provided to us. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- Nimbu does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing [email protected]
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Nimbu service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Zenjoy may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Nimbu are subject to change upon 14 days notice from Zenjoy. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Nimbu Site (Nimbu.io) or the administration menu of your Nimbu store via an announcement.
- Zenjoy reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Zenjoy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Zenjoy may provide you with access to third party tools over which Zenjoy neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that Zenjoy provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Zenjoy shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
- Zenjoy strongly recommends that merchants seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates merchants should charge end users.